Monday, April 11, 2011

Oven Baked Garlic French Fries

Here in good old San Diego warmer weather has been teasing us for the last few weeks...and it makes me think of grilling!

But it never fails, the night I plan for grilled burgers...turns cold.

Now hamburgers are my favorite food, so if my taste buds are thinking burgers, well I'm gonna have me a burger.

Rain or shine. Hot or cold.

And when it's too cold or wet to grill outside I bring it in with my trusty grill pan.



This is an awesome product that I would not want to be without.

I can grill, with grill marks, inside...and it's easy to clean too!

So the other night when it was too wintery for an outdoor barbecue I grabbed the grill pan and burgers were not far behind.

And I made garlic fries which were delish!!

Garlic French Fries
Large bag of frozen french fries (read the labels and buy the ones without trans fats)
1/4 cup butter
1-2 cloves of garlic
Parsley, fresh or dried
Salt, to taste
Cook french fries as package directs, make sure they are crispy. Melt butter with garlic. Put cooked fries in a bowl and toss with melted garlic butter and sprinkle with chopped parsley and salt to taste. This should serve 4 -6 people depending on how big the servings are.

No comments:

Post a Comment